Thursday, September 24, 2009

Whirlwind Adventures...

So... we got orders at the end of August to report to Naples, Italy in September... and I flew off USS FORD from Panama (several days later), met up with Sara in Seattle, drove down to see the Wilson family in Silverton, Oregon that first weekend, then packed up and shipped our belongings in Everett to Naples, flew to Colorado/Wyoming to see the Bryans and Maynards, then executed an amazing spur-of-the-moment 5th honeymoon to Wrangell, Alaska just in time to ship me off to Naples the very next day (via a three day travel itinerary) where I now wait for my lovely bride... follow all that? Here's how it looked...

5 comments:

  1. AND I MISS MY WIFE! I hope the visa and passport happen soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So....why did I not know before that you guys have a blog? I guess it's pretty new, so I don't feel too left out ;) Yay.
    Beautiful pictures btw. Pretty peoples in pretty lands.... :)
    I don't get though why the comment you left on our blog said from "Grant & Sara" ?
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ... I am your first official blog follower (go me!), and I've added your blog link on my blog. :)
    I hope too that all Sara's passport stuff gets figured out soon! Also ... when house shopping ...look for a house that has a guest room with the prettiest view :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok - my second comment sounds confusing with the "from Grant and Sara" - of course I realize it is a blog from the both of you :) - but little miscommunication because for some reason on the comment you left on our blog, it writes & a m p ; which if all put together I guess in computer language makes an 'AND' sign ... did I make things more confusing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on our blog, husband! It will be fun to have one. I love you too and am on my way asap!

    ReplyDelete