Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Laramie, Wyoming with the Bryans

The Bryan Ranch in Laramie, Wyoming was a treat! Hot-tubbing under the stars, wood-working in the shop, amazing food, camping in Colorado, hiking, fishing in float-tubes (a first for Sara), getting out-fished by my dad (unfortunately for me, not a first), not a lot of wind (a first for the state's entire population), visiting with Wiesje, Andi and Carla (Wiesje's mom)... and... lots and lots of card-playing :) I don't remember the score too well, but I'm sure the men won big and won often. And believe it or not, we missed the snow by only a couple days!

Wyoming adventures were followed by a stop off at Granny's house and a Maynard reunion at Aunt Melody's house. Always a joy to get all the cousins together for laughs... well almost all the cousins. It was a great way to end a quick CO/WY vacation. My brother missed all the fun though... too busy getting yelled at by a drill sergeant... HA! My big brother is in boot camp... can't believe it yet. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment